Our Complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Ombudsman Services: Property
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will involve passing your complaint to one of our Directors who will review your complaint.
- One of our Directors, Kathy Wilson, Tracy Ide or Sally Baldock, will telephone you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If a telephone call is not possible we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions how to resolve the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If at this stage you are not satisfied please contact us again and speak to one of the other Directors of KTS Estate Management Limited and request they review the decision.
- A further letter will be sent to you within 14 days of your request for a review and confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the
Ombudsman Services: Property
PO Box 1021
about your complaint. Normally you will need to bring a complaint to the Ombudsman Services: Property (www.ombudsman-services.org) within 12 months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint.
For further information you should contact the Ombudsman Services: Property by:
Telephone: 0330 440 1634 or Email: [email protected].